Hi everyone, sorry for the hiatus! Things have been very busy in my life lately, so I haven't had any time to write any blogs! However, I have a few I'm hoping to review before the end of the year. I'll list them here, and hopefully that will give me incentive to start writing these blogs! Leave a comment if there's one you'd really like to see me review!
To Be Reviewed:
(2011 albums)
We The Kings ~ Sunshine State of Mind (Pop)
Lady Gaga ~ Born This Way (Pop)
Bright Eyes ~ The People's Key (Indie Rock)
(2010 albums)
Deas Vail ~ Birds & Cages (Rock, Religious/Christian)
Sara Bareilles ~ Kaleidoscope Heart (Pop, Singer/Songwriter)
Sufjan Stevens ~ Age of Adz (Indie, Electronic, Religious/Christian)
The Weepies ~ Be My Thrill (Indie, Folk)
The Rocket Summer ~ Of Men & Angels (Pop)
Belle & Sebastian ~ Write About Love (Indie, Pop)
Arcade Fire ~ Suburbs (Rock/Alternative)
House of Heroes ~ Suburba (Rock, Religious/Christian)
The Roots ~ How I Got Over (Rap/Hip-Hop)
And for fun - some Japanese songs!: GLORIA & To Mother by Yui (J-Pop)
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Posted by Susan at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment